Wo ist das Leben eigentlich schöner? Die Fotografin Kicia Randagia beantwortet die Frage, angenehm klischeefrei, mit Bildern ihrer Tochter - in der freien Natur Polens und in ähnlichen Situationen in Rom."
(Süddeutsche Zeitung / Carolin Gasteiger)
Kicia Randagia was born in Poland in 1975. She lives and works in Rome (Italy) as a photographer.
Positive Magazine; Dodho Magazine; National Geographic; Kulturologia; Inspired eye issue #23; Metro International.
- august 27/september 10 "ImagOrbetello" 2016 contest finalists exhibition in Orbetello (Italy).
- june 23 2016 "Patria" collective exhibition in Napoli (Italy)
- june 8/14 July 2016 "Reconstruire le foot" collective exhibition in Paris at Les Berges de l'Europe during Euro 2016
- June 4/17 2016 - "Portrait" collective exhibition in Athens (Greece) at Blank Wall Gallery
- April 22 2016/May 22 2016 - "Circle of life" collective exhibition in Kyoto (Japan) during Kyotographie 2016
- March 21 2015/April 21 2015 - "Photoptimistes" collective exhibition in Paris (France) during le Printemps de l'Optimisme Festival at Conseil Economique et Social
- September 27 2014/January 11 2015 - "Portrait" collective exhibition in Rome (Italy) during Fotografia Festival Internazionale di Roma at Macro Contemporary Art Museum
1st Place at ImagOrbetello International Photo Awards 2016 - Portrait category
Honorable Mention at Moscow International Foto Awards 2016